It that’s time of year so I thought I’d share my travel new year’s resolutions. Have some of your own? Feel free to share them!
This year I resolve to….
- Be more conscious of my carbon footprint when traveling (and at home) and minimize it as much as possible
- Take advantage of living in New York City and get out and explore as mush as possible
- Put back into the travel karma pot as much as possible (e.g. give directions who need it, etc.)
- Start saving for my trip to the World Cup in South Africa
- Blog more often
- Upload my travel photos sooner
- Learn to use a manual camera
- When not traveling, keep a traveler’s mindset
- Be present, wherever I am
- Support local businesses as much as possible
- Always take the road less traveled
To a new year and new adventures! Best wishes wherever your travels take you in 2010!